Author Topic: App for UltraGauge Blue OBDII Adapter  (Read 4365 times)

Offline YOG

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
App for UltraGauge Blue OBDII Adapter
« on: November 02, 2015, 06:49:50 AM »
I currently use a UltraGauge EM Plus on one of my cars, and have been very happy with it.
However, I am very interested in fitting a UltraGauge Blue OBDII Adapter to my new car. Unfortunately, currently, it only operates with either  3.0+ and AppleŽ 7.1+. I have a Microsoft (Nokia) Windows phone, which currently does not have an app available.
Would it not be of assistence to owners of this type of phone, if the UltraGauge company posted a thread on whether they will be producing an app, and, if so, progress so far, with an anticipated availability time?
Thanks.

Offline BlueSupport

• Global Moderator
  • Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: App for UltraGauge Blue OBDII Adapter
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 09:32:20 PM »
Currently, there are no plans for a Windows App.  This could change in the future if there was significant interest.

Offline mesadad

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 01:54:39 PM »
Are their any plans to develop a web application that would allow an account holder to create gauge layouts to save to their account and download to their mobile device?  I believe this would be a great tool for people to use to try different colors, backgrounds, layouts, what works and what doesn't, etc...

Offline BlueSupport

• Global Moderator
  • Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 04:21:10 PM »
There are no plans at this time for a separate WEB app (although that is a cool idea).  Presently, the Gauge Layouts can only be created via the App itself.  They can be saved to the user account, or made available to share with others.  At this point, we are continuing to refine the App to make it easier to configure, and to provide more flexibility in what can be configured.

Offline wingerr

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 02:47:22 AM »
How useful would this be for vehicles that have Bluetooth connection to their phones normally in use while driving for media and phone connections? Is it basically relegated to reading mpg calculations only at the end of the trip with no real-time monitoring if Bluetooth is tied up already by the onboard connection?

I assume it has to be one or the other operating at a time-