Author Topic: Firmware version/update list?  (Read 4889 times)

Offline TomatoSoup

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Firmware version/update list?
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:52:06 AM »
When I bought my UG last September (and I LOVE it by the way :) ) there was a page on the site listing the firmware upgrades, dates and additions/changes.  I came back to the site yesterday to see what has happened in the firmware in the intervening months, but that list is nowhere to be found.  Why was it removed and could we get it back?

I've already found that there has been (at least one) useful change in the addition of 'Power-off' setup that I could really use (my UG stays on for up to 10 mins after I turn off the car) - but I found that by mining some of the posts on the forum and then re-downloading the user manual!  That shouldn't be necessary.

Thanks, TS

Offline UltraGauge Admin

• Administrator
  • Sr. Member Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: Firmware version/update list?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »
When I bought my UG last September (and I LOVE it by the way :) ) there was a page on the site listing the firmware upgrades, dates and additions/changes.  I came back to the site yesterday to see what has happened in the firmware in the intervening months, but that list is nowhere to be found.  Why was it removed and could we get it back?

I've already found that there has been (at least one) useful change in the addition of 'Power-off' setup that I could really use (my UG stays on for up to 10 mins after I turn off the car) - but I found that by mining some of the posts on the forum and then re-downloading the user manual!  That shouldn't be necessary.

Thanks, TS
Look at the revision list on page 48 of the user manual.  There was never any other list posted on the site.

Offline TomatoSoup

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: Firmware version/update list?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:49:47 PM »
Look at the revision list on page 48 of the user manual.  There was never any other list posted on the site.
Ahh OK - I see that now.  I would respectfully disagree though, there used to be a 'upgrade' page.  But never mind, the manual update section is good enough. Thanks!