Author Topic: Ultra Gauge not working...  (Read 7983 times)

Offline MAD 69

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Ultra Gauge not working...
« on: April 13, 2011, 02:39:33 AM »
I've had my UG for a week now and everything works except for the MPH gauge - I didn't think it was that big of a deal since my speedometer is working but it would be nice to have this feature working on the UG - has anyone else had this problem and can I return it for an UG that works properly?

Offline TomatoSoup

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra Gauge not working...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 09:48:20 AM »
This is an item that should work with most cars, but possibly not all.  Folks can't respond without knowing the exact make and model (& year) of your car so that those with an UG and the same car could respond.  Since you are getting info for other readings, most likely is it's your car that's the issue, not the UG.

Still, you should raise a support ticket and they can tell you directly.

Offline MAD 69

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »
I'm using the UG in a '98 Toyota 4Runner, the gauge should support 33 functions - MPH is one of them obviously and since my UG is not displaying the correct speed (it shows 4mph when I'm going 50mph, etc) this negates several more gauges - avg mph, trip mph, etc. As I said my speedometer works in my 4Runner so there is no bad sensor on my end it has to be a faulty Ultra Gauge.

I wasn't sure how yo get a return/repair ticket, I'll have to search this site avlittle more, thanks for any suggestions...

Offline TomatoSoup

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 12:06:57 PM »
There's a great big sticky at the top of this forum saying "LOOKING FOR SUPPORT?".  Contains the link  :)

Offline MAD 69

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
Yeah I have seen the support thread and I found the ticket request thread but there is no help trying to fill it out, it asks for your order number but there was no paperwork or other info that came with the UG - just the yellow paper that's used for the rebate. Where the hell do I find the order number?

This thing worked on the first day and the next it's not, I just hope I have no problems returning it, doesn't look like I'll be keeping it 

Offline Tiger-Heli

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »
They included my order number in the E-mails to me when I placed the order and it was shipped, but if you don't have that, about all I could suggest is doing a Pre-Sales Support E-mail and seeing if they can look up your order and provide it to you.