Author Topic: Metric & English reading  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Arnie

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Metric & English reading
« on: September 13, 2011, 03:01:02 PM »
I am interested in the EM version as I like the idea of the 4/6/8 gauges per page.

I am not interested in Metric Reading. Will I be able to set each gauge to read only English or will it read both English & Metric at the same time.

Offline UltraGauge Admin

• Administrator
  • Sr. Member Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: Metric & English reading
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:10:07 PM »
I am interested in the EM version as I like the idea of the 4/6/8 gauges per page.

I am not interested in Metric Reading. Will I be able to set each gauge to read only English or will it read both English & Metric at the same time.  For example, you can select Coolant Temperature in Fahrenheit and select Coolant Temperature in Celsius and position them side by side.
After UG connects and discovers gauges, it will allow you to select any gauge you wish.  This can be a English gauge or a Metric gauge, or both.  Its completely your choice.

If you look at the picture of UltraGauge on the main page, it is showing the 6 page format; two large gauges on top, and four smaller gauges on the bottom.   The 4 page format is just the top half repeated to the bottom, creating 4 large gauges.  The 8 page format is the bottom half repeated to the top, thus creating 8 smaller gauges.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:18:27 PM by UltraGauge Admin »