Author Topic: Distance Till Empty problem  (Read 5631 times)

Offline cheez nip

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Distance Till Empty problem
« on: February 03, 2012, 08:38:43 AM »
On my UG, I was looking at the DST and it's counting down while the vehicle is parked. Is this normal? I purchased my UG 2nd hand, although it came with all the acc. there was no manual. Anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it? Also setting the fuel tank size, I have a 20g. vehicle and right now it's filled to about half on the OE vehicle gauge, I'm a little lost on how to set that (do I put 20 or do I set it at w/e rough est. I have of what the half is)?

Offline subyroo

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: Distance Till Empty problem
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
You can download a copy of the Manual  for either the Classic or the EM models from here http://ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/support/UltraGauge_user_manuals.htm

Offline Intruder1400

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
    • Sable Mountain Records
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 05:22:57 PM »
Do you mean DTE?  Was the car idling?  It is surprising how much fuel is used during idle, at least in my car.

Offline Marishvcard

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
    • Ship vehicle to St. Croix
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »
I purchased my UG 2nd hand, although it came with all the acc. there was no manual. :)

Offline cbwilsha

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 12:08:36 PM »
Mari--You don't get a User's Manual with the unit.  Go to www.ultra-gauge.com and click on Support and then click on User's Manual and you can download a copy if you like. It is 49 pages.  You can also just view it online without downloading if you prefer.

C.B.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:05:19 PM by cbwilsha »