Author Topic: 2005 honda accord, 2.2 i-tdci, engine type N22A1, fuel consumption  (Read 6111 times)

Offline dragmast

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Hi there :)
My question is from a friends of mine about a Honda Accord 2.2 L, diesel, i-tdci, 2005. The car is in Europe and he is interested in buying Ultragadget for his car.
He has information that the OBD II system on the diesel engine of accord DOES NOT give information ;
1. on the momentum fuel consumption
2. and of the average fuel consumption

I will appreciate greatly if someone has some information on that question.
Best regards to everyone :)

Offline frv

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
Re: 2005 honda accord, 2.2 i-tdci, engine type N22A1, fuel consumption
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:05:02 AM »
I have same 2.2 diesel engine in my 2006 Honda FR-V.
I have used Ultra-Gauge since August 2011 and the only issues I have are if I turn off engine while moving (coasting / FAS - hypermiling) or at traffic lights, the average mpg and instantaneous mpg show ERR maybe 8 times out of 10 on the Ultra-gauge until the engine is turned back on.
This is not a problem as all other gauges show correctly and it continues to monitor distance travelled while engine is off but ignition is on and reports correct (higher) mpg when engine is re-started.

Offline dragmast

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:05:16 AM »
Hi to everyone who has diesel 2.2 Liter Honda engine. The device (Ultra-Gauge - european metric system) was delivered successfully to Bulgaria. It is already installed and everything works perfectly !!! My friend is very, very, very satisfied and keep in mind that he is a car gig and it is not easy to impress him !!!

Thank You Ultra-Gauge for your unique gadget!!! :)))

Offline frv

• Newbie Gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
Excellent!  :)